- 2014 Vintage Lynchburg Holiday Sale Omniterrum Will Be There!
2014 Vintage Lynchburg Holiday Sale
Saturday, November 8, 9am-3pm
Urban Arts Garage
1001 Commerce Street
We will be there. With vintage Globes, sciences charts, maps and all sorts of interesting little objects!
Don’t miss the chance to shop vintage/refurbished/handmade LOCAL goods! Think: etsy-in-your-own-backyard!70+ vendors!Food Trucks$3 admission fee (to benefit The Motherhood Collective). Cash only. Children are freeWatch for ...
- JRCAH Annual Holiday Arts Bazaar Omniterrum Will Have a Booth at the
JRCAH’s first annual Holiday Arts Bazaar
December 7th 9:00am – 3:00pm
The Holiday Arts Bazaar is a parade day event, hosted pre Christmas parade, showcasing locally made arts, fine crafts, jewelry, ceramics, and much more for an inspiring local art holiday shopping experience.
- Thinking Global: Katie Snyder ’15 helps With Antique Globe Archiving and Research Thinking Global: Katie Snyder ’15 Helps With Antique Globe Archiving and Research
Randolph College News
Katie Snyder ’15 immersed herself in the world of antique globes this summer.
Snyder was seeking an internship at a museum, but she received an offer from Omniterrum, a company that sells globes in a store in Lynchburg. The story also helps museums ...
- In the U.S. state of Virginia, there is a private Globe store In the U.S. state of Virginia, there is a private museum Globes
Смотрите оригинал материала наhttp://www.1tv.ru/news/world/201818
In the U.S., lives a woman who is not much exaggeration, can call himself a “mistress of the worlds.” It is in the state of Virginia, there is the first and only private museum in America globes. There you can learn not only ...
- Online Antique Globe Store Launches First Retail Location in … Kim Soerenson’s business has been thinking globally for years. Now that she is selling antique globes in downtown Lynchburg, she hopes to help more people think big….
- A Global Perspective – Central Virginia HOME Magazine There are trends that come and go—think neon sofas, salmon-colored plastic and drapery panels that weigh more than a wedding dress—and then there are the trends that last forever. Having been around almost as long as the wheel, maps and globes easily infuse a space with a bit of timeless and, should we say, worldly ...
- Lynchburg Woman Uses passion for Globes to Create Unique Museum I love political history and I think they’re just beautiful scientific instruments,” said Soerensen, showing off her broad assortment of antique and handmade globes.
- Nominees Announced for the 2014 VAHA Awards We are honored to celebrate the following individuals and organizations at the 2014 Voice of the Arts & Humanities Awards. Tickets for the event are available online or at a number of local ticket outlets.
- SURFACING – Riverside Lynchburg, VA, Builds on its History CHAT with shopkeepers in Lynchburg, Va., and you’ll probably get an earful on the city’s history. Vendors all seem to know their building’s original function: a blacksmith shop, a Civil War hospital, tobacco storage.
- The Whole World in her Hands – CNN.com The world looks different in the company of Kim Soerensen — specifically, it’s mounted on a pedestal, in an array of colors, sizes, and materials. Over nine years, Soerensen has acquired thousands of unique globes.